Interim Development Manager (Mix-Use)
East of England
Six months (view to extension)
£475 -£525 a day (outside IR35)
3-5 days a week (preference is part-time)
A Local Authority based in the East of England is looking to acquire an experienced Interim Development Manager. The Council has recently been awarded Future High Street Funding and looking to develop key areas of the town centre.
As part of your role, you will be focusing on improving the sustainability of the council's communities and help promote future development opportunities for the area.
- Development management experience across Mix-use/ Commercial sites
- Actively engage with operators and local businesses to promote and test concepts to ensure educated decisions
- Understanding of potential threats and opportunities for town economies
- Actively engage with operators and local businesses to promote and test concepts
- Pre-construction and project financing
- Working with a variety of stakeholders including Council members
- Guidance to officers and working closely with the Programme Manager and Delivery Manager
To be considered for this position, you must have a strong background in progressing town centre schemes across mix-use units. Exposure of working in the private sector would be advantageous, but not essential.
The role will be for an initial six months with a view to extension. They can also offer a flexible working policy. Interviews will be held week commencing 27th September.