Interim Development Manager (Housing)
London Local Authority
£500-£525 a day (inside IR35)
Six months (view to extension)
A London Local Authority is looking to recruit an interim Development Housing Manager to focus on progressing the Councils housing-led schemes.
As part of your role, you will be instrumental in helping increase and manage the development pipeline whilst unlocking new potential sites.
Key role requirements:
- Progressing housing-led schemes from feasibility through to planning and potentially onto the end of build but primarily focusing on RIBA stages 1-3
- Communicating with planning consultants and project teams on the planning submission of potential sites
- Produce various reports, including Board /Cabinet report for approvals, monthly Highlight reports and summary Brief
- Working effectively with peers and colleagues on sensitive public agendas
- Commercially focused with the ability to forecast, plan and manage project/internal resources and external suppliers.
The successful candidate will have ideally worked within Housing Development in either a Public Sector or Housing Association environment. Qualifications are not essential, but a track record taking schemes from inception is vital.
The role will be for an initial six months - my client is looking to interview in the next couple of weeks. There will be flexible remote working patterns in line with the business needs.
Please give me a call on 01173328090 or send a C.V to a . miller @ Panoramicassociates . co . uk. Please note that we don't post every role we have available. Even if you feel the role isn't right for you, I still would like to have a conversation and talk through your experience further.