Locum/Interim Consultant in Public Health posts
*6 month+ contracts
*Fully remote positions/Hybrid if wanted
*Competitive daily rates inside/outside IR35
Panoramic Associates are working with multiple Local Authorities across the country who are seeking Locum/Interim Consultants in Public Health to assist in various portfolios/project work. These positions can be fulfilled fully remotely and can be completed either on a part-time or full-time basis, fully remotely.
- Health services public health / ICS transition / population health management
- Health Intelligence
- Children and Young People/CYP
- General BAU Consultant posts (full ownership of portfolio area, assisting with the line management and strategic level oversight of public health staff, chairing meetings, effective decision making)
- Inclusion on the GMC or UKPHR specialist register as a Consultant in Public Health (Candidates 6 months away from qualification will be considered)
- Recent experience of working in a local authority/local government setting at Consultant level or above
- COVID-19 response experience for Health Protection based positions
To discuss the role and day to day duties in more detail, please click apply and/or please contact Mia Collett and or any of the wider public health team at Panoramic Associates on 0117 3328090.