Interim Capital Programme Manager (Capital Projects)
- Rashani Johnson
- Principal Delivery Consultant
Interim Capital Programme Manager
£400 per day Outside IR35
6 Month Contract
Southeast of England
Hyrbid working – as and when needed
Panoramic Associates is collaborating with a Local Authority client in the Southeast of England to recruit an experienced Interim Capital Programme Manager. This role will focus on leading and overseeing town centre development capital projects, ensuring effective management and delivery.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor and manage funding programs to ensure objectives are met within the allocated budget.
- Take accountability for the management and reporting of budgets within the service.
- Lead and oversee the effective delivery stage of physical development projects within town centre, ensuring milestones are met and projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Develop and implement robust project management strategies to enhance efficiency and mitigate risks during the delivery of physical development initiatives.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Previous experience working within a local authority setting.
- Experience overseeing the delivery capital programmes/projects.
- Town centre capital project expereince is advantageous.
Next Steps: This is an initial 6-month contract with the potential for extension, offering a competitive daily rate of £400 outside IR35. The position requires 2 days per week in the office, with the remaining days remote.
Interested candidates are invited to apply today, and interviews will be conducted in the next couple of weeks. For further information, please contact Rashani Johnson at Panoramic Associates