Interim Advanced/Senior Public Health Practitioner
Health Improvement/Health Inequalities
Panoramic Associates are working with a Local Authority who is seeking an Advanced/Senior Public Health Practitioner to assist in Health Improvement/Health Inequalities.
Key duties include:
- Oversee the implementation of partnership programmes or commissioned services to improve health and wellbeing outcomes, reduce health inequalities programmes
- Develop and implement a range of evidence based public health strategies and programmes to reduce health inequalities
- Line management of public health staff
- Experience of working in local authority/local government settings
- Excellent track record of implementing public health programmes in a range of settings
- Excellent line management and stakeholder management skills
- Masters in Public Health (or similar qualification), will need to be an Advanced Practitioner/on the UK PHR as a Practitioner or above
To apply for this role, please click "apply" and/or please contact Mia Collett.