Panoramic Associates are working exclusively with a local authority to support them with the recruitment for an Infection Prevention and Control Co-ordinator for a remote 6 month contract (full time)
The purpose of the job is to support the delivery of the Local Outbreak Control Plan and provide advice and support to the local public health team and other partnership organisations in the management and prevention of COVID-19.
- Supporting the delivery of the key themes in the Local Outbreak Control Plan (LCOP)
- Providing education and training on infection control, particularly relating to COVID-19
- Provision of expert advice on infection prevention and control, particularly relating to COVID-19
- Implementation of national guidance and evidence-based practice
- Influencing clinical and community practice
- Monitoring and assessing risk assessments that are in place across provider, community organisations and Council services to demonstrate compliance with national standards, guidance, and best practice for IPC on COVID-19
If you would like to discuss this role please contact Maisie Hockings.