Panoramic Associates are currently looking for a Development Manager for a forward thinking and well-respected Housing Association based in the Midlands.
About the Role:
- Effectively manage a range of development schemes from inception to completion, within approved parameters.
- Manage and deliver a portfolio of projects, including managing consultants, resources, activities, and information to ensure schemes are delivered on time and within budget.
- Monitor schemes, in line with procedures, to ensure completion within budget and completion timescales.
- Ensure key stakeholders are appropriately consulted and informed on schemes, prior to seeking internal approval.
- Attend site, snagging and handover meetings and accept properties.
- Assist with shared ownership and open market sales.
- Ensure effective handover of units to housing management.
About The Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the delivery of department objectives, strategies, action plans and projects as required including contribution to the development and improvement of policies.
- Provide data and other information to compile or assist with the contents of reports.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and developers, promoting the work of company.
- Develop new opportunities and leads to maintain the delivery of new affordable homes across the operational area.
- Negotiate and coordinate the purchase and/or disposal of land and/or premises, in line with the Business Development Strategy. This includes S106 acquisitions and land or property for development.
- Prepare feasibility/viability appraisals for Development Project Review Panel.
- Prepare and present reports on schemes, as required, to meet defined deadlines, in line with the procedures to the DPRP, Executive Team and/or Board.
- Using appropriate project management methodology, ensure risks are identified and managed appropriately, and objectives and benefits are achieved within budget, within time, and to the required standard.
- Degree in relevant discipline or qualified through substantial and relevant experience and training appropriate to the role.
- Significant experience within a housing development role, including scheme identification, planning approval, management of professional consultants and new build development contracts to deliver high quality homes within programme and budget.
- Experience effectively managing projects from inception to completion.
If you are interested in discussing more, please contact Rashani Johnson on 0117 332 8090 or submit you CV via this advert and I will give you a call back.