Consultant - Highway Infrastructure Asset Management
Contract: 12 months
Location: Remote - with a requirement to travel to site as and when needed
Panoramic Associates are facilitating the appointment of a Highway Infrastructure Asset Manager, to support a consultancy Predominantly based in the United Kingdom with offices in Australia and the United States of America.
In this role, you will be overseeing all aspects of Highways Asset Management. Responsible for management of records, data, planning and control, network management, Managing the Highways and Structures inventory and implementing policies.
- Leading the delivery of Projects to transition public highway infrastructure sector service provision to a stronger commercialised road asset management and maintenance environment
- Develop strong relationships with the Client through consistently communicating our approach and ensuring key messages are understood and acted upon
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure compatibility, completeness and correctness of asset data
- Undertake investigations of operational matters and prepare reports as required
- Develop and implement optimal and sustainable road asset management business processes and oversee their implementation
- Provide advice on relevant development and implementation of Asset Information Management Systems
- Coordinate the activities within the project to achieve the specified deliverables for the clients
- Asset management system development and specialist advice
To be considered for this position, applicants MUST have:
A Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent with 5-10 years relevant experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact me for a confidential conversation on 0117 332 8090 or submit an up-to-date CV.
Even if you feel like this is not 100% right for you, I still would like to hear from you. As we may have another opportunity that fits.