Interim Project Manager (Heritage Action Zone)
12 months Contract
£200 -£350 (Dependent on experience)
Southeast of England
Panoramic Associates are delighted to be working with a Local Authority based in the Southeast of England, who is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced Project Manager to lead the Heritage Action Zone (HAZ) project for the council's town centre.
As part of your role, you will oversee complex capital programmes for HAZ and lead community engagement activities.
Other Areas of the Role:
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on time, to specification, and within budget, monitoring, and regular reporting to Historic England for the HAZ project.
- To develop effective systems and records for monitoring the project's progress, and present detailed progress reports as required.
- Work closely with other departments to leverage resources and identify town centre investments.
- To contribute to the integration of the HAZ initiative effectively into council strategic priorities, to ensure that heritage is a key element within the HAZ area's growth.
Key experience required:
- Knowledge and understanding of the significance of conservation, repair, and refurbishment of historic buildings and areas.
- Proven experience in performance, commissioning, and contract management.
- Ability to carry out effective research for projects and portfolios.
- Knowledge of a range of project-relevant community engagement techniques (e.g., community asset mapping).
- legislative, funding, accreditation, and inspection frameworks within which the service operates, including relevant Government priorities and expectations and new challenges.
The successful candidate must have a proven track record of working as Heritage Zone Project Manager. Working knowledge of the current economic policy will be helpful to provide information for business-related activities.
The role will be for a minimum of 12 months contract. The position will be predominantly remote with the requirement to be in office 1/2 times per week to enable a presence in the town centre.
Interviews will be conducted next week. Please submit your CV or call 01173328090 to discuss the opportunity further.