Health Protection Practitioner
Fully remote contracts
Competitive daily rate
Panoramic Associates are working with two local authorities who are seeking Health Protection Practitioners to support their Health Protection department with COVID-19 response with for a minimum of 3-6 months.
- Work in the Health Protection department, to help manage the general public health inbox to respond to COVID enquiries from professionals and the public (with routes of escalation to public health consultant when needed)
- Support in all areas of COVID-19 response, support regional outbreak management hub,
- Providing specialist advise to various workstreams (schools, workplaces, care homes)
- Experience of working as a Health Protection Practitioner/ Clinical Contact Case Worker and/or similar COVID-19 response role in the following setting:
- Local government/local authority/Public Health England/NHS
- Flexible availability across Monday - Friday standard hours (9-5pm)
- Great communication, organisational and prioritisation skills
Please note that one of the roles can be fulfilled fully remotely and are paying a competitive daily rate. All IT equipment will be supplied prior to start date.