Panoramic Associates are working with a Local Authority to support them with their need for an Interim Health Protection Nurse/Infection Control Nurse to start ASAP for 3-6 months. This role can be fulfilled remotely and is 3-5 days per week, on a competitive daily rate basis.
- Management of the response and recovery of the COVID-19 pandemic - supporting various work streams including events, schools, work places
- Provide surge capacity for infection control in outbreaks eg for migrant workforce when we have clusters etc in workplaces that have high proportion of such a workforce
- Attendance at IMT and Care Homes Covid MDT where possible
- Assistance with the management the outbreak management plan
- Liaise with outbreak management hub and regional COVID-19 response hub on response to COVID-19 queries
- Work closely with the Consultant in Public Health and wider public health team
- Active NMC pin, ideally specific qualifications in infection control
- Experience in a similar role - Public Health Nurse/Health Protection Nurse/Infection Control Specialist
- Ideally experience leading on COVID in local authority/local government
To apply for this role, please click "apply" and/or please contact Mia Collett.