Health Protection Lead
Minimum of 3 months on an ongoing basis
Up to 5 days per week, fully remote
Panoramic Associates are working with a Local Authority to support them with their need for a Health Protection Lead to start ASAP for a minimum of 3 months. This role can be fulfilled fully remotely and will be 3 - 5 days per week, on a competitive daily rate basis.
The major focus of the work will be to work in Health Protection to support the work on the pandemic, particularly around testing and work on outbreaks.
- Lead, co-ordinate and help assist in the response to COVID-19 (testing and outbreak management projects)
- To provide expert public health advice and leadership
- To lead on public health research in specific topic areas, and commission research audits/projects, and/or undertake research or audit and translate research findings into public health practice
- Seek and provide assurance to the Consultant of Public Health/Director of Public Health in relation to progress and performance of health protection strategies and programmes.
- A strong local authority public health background, experiencing of leading on similar health protection projects
- Strong leadership/management qualities
- Experience at a senior level in leading a relevant area of public health.
To apply for this role, please click "apply" and/or please contact Mia Collett on /LinkedIn to discuss more.