Health & Safety Consultant - Construction
We are pleased to be supporting a large consultancy who has clients in central government, local government, and the private sector in their search for a Health & Safety Consultant.
An excellent opportunity for a Construction Health & Safety Consultant to join a team based in London and the South East working across a varied range of regional and wide UK projects.
The postholder will work as a member of the team providing construction health and safety services to both internal and external clients. You will be required to independently deliver construction H&S advice and to fulfil the role of CDM advisor / Principal Designer on multiple projects to help ensure compliance with the duties of the CDM regulations 2015.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work independently on large projects, or as part of a team on very large projects, to deliver the Principal Designer duty and CDM advisor role
- Undertake site inspections and monitoring visits to determine health & safety compliance.
- Attend project, design, and other meetings, escalating issues as required by the project plan
- Ensure output from projects is of a high standard.
Requirements for role:
- A minimum of 7 year's post qualification experience
- A thorough knowledge of the CDM regulations and associated legislation
- Appropriate experience of the design and construction processes.
- NEBOSH Diploma or similar technical or professional qualification
Please call me, Lola Balogun or you can email your C.V.