Role: Head of Service - Safeagurding, Assessment & Quality Assurance
Rate: £550 - £650 p/d
Working Style: Flexible/Hybrid
- The role holder will provide strategic support and development to the whole system, ensuring the very best safeguarding practice is in place for children across all services.
- Management of the Safeguarding & Quality Assurance Unit, which is accountable for Independent Review & Child Protection, Family Group Conferencing and Quality Assurance.
- Proven track record of working with colleagues to improve practice through workforce development and will bring powerful insights from your own experience as a practitioner.
- DBS or on the update service
- Social work qualification and registration to SWE
- Experience as a Head of Service in a Local Authority previously within any remit in Children Services
- Safeguarding Threshold/Legislative knowledge
Please apply directly to this advert or email your up-to-date I.hatton @ panoramicassociates.co.uk