Interim Head of Regeneration and Economic Development
6-9-month contract (Likely extension)
Location: Southwest of England
Daily Rate: £500-£600 a day (inside IR35)
Panoramic Associates are working with a Local Authority based in the Southwest of England to help in the search Interim Head of Regeneration and Economic Development.
As part of your role, you will help to deliver improvements to the council's town centres and neighbourhoods. As the senior lead for the council, you will focus on the area's asset site assemblies and development partnerships.
Other areas of the role:
- Council delivery led to aid with regeneration, economic and social programmes
- Establishing relationships with liaison officers to ensure programme delivery
- Oversee the council's masterplan production for future delivery of regeneration and community infrastructure
- Maximising public and private sector investment
- Manage the Councils regeneration team which includes the Project Managers and regeneration officers
As part of your previous experience, you will have a relevant degree/ experience relating to urban regeneration, planning and architecture. The role will be for a minimum of 3 months with a likely extension to 6 months.
Interviews will be conducted in the next couple of weeks; job descriptions are available on request.