My client is a CCG in the West Midlands - remote working with some attendance at meetings required. £370 per day, inside IR35, 6 months.
The post holder will deputise for the Managing Director across the full range of responsibilities.
The post holder will have specific responsibilities in relation to the following areas:-
- The development and contractual management of the integrated model of health and care as it applies in the relevant place.
- Management of the relationship with local general practice and the Primary Care Networks.
- Management of the relationship with local government.
- The post holder will support the development of the local place-based team, including those staff employed by, or aligned to the local Integrated Care Partnership/Provider, contributing to the management of its work programme.
- The post holder will be responsible for managing specific budgets linked to the commissioning portfolio.
- The post holder will line manage an administrator.
For more information, please apply to this ad and I will give you a call!