Head of Maintenance
Panoramic Associates is currently supporting a Local Authority with the recruitment of a Head of Maintenance and improvement of its properties, and the properties it maintains for others, across all tenures.
As the successful candidate, you will ideally have qualifications in Construction or related discipline or have substantial experience. You will be an effective communicator, strong problem solver, and have an eye for detail as well as being able to work effectively under pressure.
- Manage contractual relationships with service providers and oversee contractor performance
- Devise, implement and deliver a planned and reactive maintenance programme and budget, which delivers statutory and regulatory compliance, value for money ensures property values are enhanced and increases customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring the Council's compliance is in line with the statutory and non-statutory duties
- Responsible for modernising the booking and management processes for reactive repairs, cyclical maintenance, voids, and planned maintenance
- Provide professional support to staff on all property maintenance, compliance and improvement matters.
- Be the responsible officer for dealing with emergency property maintenance and compliance matters.
It would be advantageous if you have obtained a minimum of 4 years of the general experience of Building services. You must have a relevant trade qualification to Chartered Engineer or Member of the Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers.
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Panoramic Associates, Lola Balogun for a confidential conversation on 0117 332 8090 Or submit an up-to-date CV.
Even if you feel like this is not right for you, I still would like to hear from you. As we may have another opportunity that fits.