South Kesteven District Council x Panoramic Associates
Head of Corporate Property Services
£57,000 - £64,000 (opportunity for additional reward for high performance)
Panoramic Associates are working exclusively with South Kesteven District Council on an exciting new opportunity for a Head of Corporate Property Services to lead on the Council's Corporate Property and New Build Housing Programmes.
The ideal candidate will have overall responsibility for the full range of the organisation's Corporate Property portfolio and will lead on the development and implementation of the Council's Corporate Asset Management Strategy. You will need to be a positive and resilient manager, with a genuine passion for all areas of corporate property services, as you utilise strong interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with key stakeholders, as well as developing and maintaining effective relationships within the political environment.
Some of the key responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering planned updates and changes to Council assets.
- Purchase and sale of capital assets.
- Safe management of Council assets ensuring legislative and regulatory requirements are met.
- Implementing sustainability and climate change developments relating to the property portfolio and leading corporately on the climate change agenda.
In return for your hard work and commitment, the Council is offering a variety of benefits, such as:
- A generous pension scheme.
- Opportunities to progress and develop your career and skillset.
- Professional fees paid.
- Access to a range of health and wellbeing activities.
- Flexible working.
- Leave entitlement of 25 days (rising to 30 days after 5 years' service).
- Travel season ticket loan and a variety of other staff/family friendly benefits and discounts.
If this sounds like a suitable role for you, or anyone you know, please get in touch with Sean Cloherty at Panoramic Associates on 0117 284 0890, or .
South Kesteven deserves the best possible team. Be part of it.