Head of Children & Family Services
Contract length: 12 months
Start date: ASAP
Day rate: Competitive
Logistics: Part remote, part on-site
Panoramic Associates is working with a local authority client to support the recruitment of an Interim Head of Children & Family Services to support on a partly remote basis for 12 months
- Assisting with the full strategic oversight of children services - with a focus on the looked after children population.
- Previous experience working in some of the following areas: Family Placement, MASH, Looked After Children, Prevention and Early Intervention and Safeguarding.
- Assisting with the transformation and managing the financial position of the department.
- Previous experience working within the child services department at a local authority.
- Social Work degree and relevant management qualification (desirable).
This is a great opportunity for someone who has years of experience working within child services at local authorities who can utilise their expertise and skills to help assist with the transformation of the department. To apply for this role, please click "apply" and/or please contact me on 0117 409 4672 or r.martin @ panoramicassocaties.co.uk