Graduate Building Surveyor
Location: Bristol & London
Salary range: £35k to £45k - depending on Location
We are currently recruiting a graduate to join a Property & Construction Consultants based in London, Kent, Bristol.
If you have recently completed or is studying towards either a BSc or MSc in Building Surveying, please apply below
Graduates will join well-established and expert teams and the role will be to assist them in all aspects of Building Surveying.
The role involves working collaboratively with a varied team of construction professionals and stakeholders to allow projects and tasks to be delivered safely on time, and to budget whilst ensuring high levels of client satisfaction.
- Undertake measured surveys and site inspections.
- Preparing existing and proposed plans in CAD format, managing the review of existing and proposed plans.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of project administration and coordination, including implementation of duties.
- Preparation of project design and specifications.
- Experience with acting as Contract Administrator and/or Employers Agent.
- Preparation of tender documentation, tender evaluations, and tender recommendations.
- Managing projects of varied size and complexity.
- Support in providing contractual advice pre and post contract to other design team members and clients.
- Managing and working with multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Act as lead designer.
- Managing and coordinating site visits and surveys.
- Undertaking general day to day project duties.
- Preparation of Feasibility reports.
- Preparation of Building Regulation and planning applications.
- Assisting senior surveyors and associate directors with professional matters including but not limited to Party Wall Matters, Acquisition and Condition Surveys and Dilapidations.
- Maintaining technical working understanding of Buildings, construction, management, and operations, including their defects, and assist with the technical knowledge of other colleagues.
- Degree or MSc in Building Surveying
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel
- Achieved or working towards MRICS or MCIOB.
- To maintain the requirements for CPD as set out by the RICS and abide by all RICS rules and regulations.
- Experience of working within the construction industry and commercial awareness of the construction process.
- Experience of AutoCAD an advantage, though not essential
- Clean driving licence
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact me for a confidential conversation on 0117 332 8090 Or submit an up-to-date. Even if you feel like this is not right for you, I still would like to hear from you. As we may have another opportunity that fits.
Panoramic is committed to sourcing top talent for our clients and as such operates a great referral scheme for successful recommendations we place, so please do share this with your network.