Contract: 1 year
Start: Mid September
Panoramic is facilitating the appointment of a Senior Contractor Quantity Surveyorto work on several projects in the southwest
If you're able to minimise risk, cost and maximise value by cost checking and analysing labour, plant and materials, then we want to hear from you.
In this role you will carry a manage a range of commercial aspects including procurement, tendering, contract administration, variations and management of subcontract work packages through to final account.
The project value currently exceeds £50 million and all the works will be executed to the highest standard. The role will be reporting to the Project Director whilst working closely with large multidisciplinary team.
Within this role you will have a versatile list of responsibilities which includes the following:
- The efficient and effective management and issue of accurate, timely and compliant notices and correspondence.
- Maintain registers of change, implementation of the Company's commercial policies and procedures, appropriate for the form of contract.
- Liaise with the Employer's commercial & project management team.
- Pre-Contract tender negotiations & reports where necessary.
- Produce monthly cost reports, forecasts and cost value reconciliations.
- Subcontract procurement.
- Prepare, review and complete sub-contract documentation.
- Change management and cost control.
- Prepare and agree interim applications for payment.
- Prepare and agree final accounts with subcontractors.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact me for a confidential conversation on 0117 332 8090 Or submit an up-to-date CV.
Even if you feel like this is not right for you, I still would like to hear from you. As we may have another opportunity that fits.