My local authority client has an exciting opening for a Financial Strategy Lead!
- Open to remote working.
- Starting salary: £45,734.
- Fixed-term contract starting at 18 months.
- Must have previous experience working in a UK local authority.
My client has a clear, ambitious vision to place their council as one of leaders in local authority strategy in the UK, with the mission to ultimately improve the service for residents and to strengthen their culture as an innovative, collaborative and welcoming place for staff.
I have recently placed another one of my candidates with this council and the feedback on the team has been very positive. My client want someone to bring fresh ideas, be comfortable with turning complex and ambiguous intentions into clear, actionable goals and have a great deal of autonomy and support to help them to achieve their goals. This is your opportunity to make a real impact on the council and residents!
My client is committed to delivering high quality and cost effective services, particularly as we move away from the global pandemic. To do this, services will need to delivered differently to achieve goals within the parameters of public finance. The postholder will rise to this challenge, with the exciting opportunity to innovate a new, progressive approach to managing finances and delivering a great service.
- Support the delivery and implementation of cost-effective strategics to improve services for the residents.
- Review the operations of the teams to identify improvements in systems, processes, procedures and working methods, and propose changes to secure greater efficiency and compliance.
- Advise on the analysis and interpretation of data, identify trends and test solutions, and present results.
- Managing complex internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Planning relevant activities to embed change.
- Thrives from making a real difference within local authority.
- Must have proven local authority strategy and policy experience.
- Collaborative, enthusiastic and positive.
Does this sound like the role for you? Apply to this ad with your CV and Jasmine Morton from Panoramic Associates will contact you!