I'm currenlty working with a Local Authority/ Council in the West Midlands who is seeking an Environmental Health Officer to join them on an interim basis for a minimum of 3 months.
The Council Covid-19 Compliance Task Force is looking to recruit Environmental Health Officers on an interim basis to become part of this successful team. The Covid-19 Compliance Team is currently comprised of a mix of EHO's TSO's and compliance staff working together to support and provide advice to local businesses with regard to COVID-19 compliance. The aim is to ensure local business premises are Covid-19 compliant, prevent Covid-19 related scams and to ensure that Covid-19 related PPE meet the appropriate standards and are effective.
My client is looking for a candidate who fits the following criteria below:
- Must have previous experience working as an Environmental Health Officer (EHO) within local government/public sector/local authority
- Experienced at undertaking inspections of premises and securing compliance, the role will involve visits to premises to ensure they are covid-19 safe.
- Have proven oral and written communication skills, be able to work on their own as well as being a team player and be capable of managing a heavy and varied workload.
- You must have excellent communication and organisational skills, be qualified in Environmental Health
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health/CIEH and/or EHORB Registered
- Must be locally based due to the on-site visits
Home working for days not attending site visits.
Please let me know if this is interest to you on , or indeed if you anyone who might suit.