Education Safeguarding Service Manager
Contract length: 3 months (possible extension)
Start date: ASAP
Day rate: Competitive
Logistics: Part remote, part on-site
Panoramic Associates is working with a local authority in Yorkshire to support the recruitment of a new role: Education Safeguarding Service Manager.
Education Safeguarding Service Manager, 3 months (with possibility of extension), Competitive Rate
- Manage Elective Home Education, Access and CME teams, as well as safeguarding compliance and our GRT pilot project.
- To act as a source of support, advice and expertise to staff on matters of safeguarding and facilitating communication between Children's Social Care and schools to improve the effectiveness of safeguarding practice.
- Make all necessary arrangements to ensure that serious case review recommendations, important to the work of staff employed in Education and Learning, or any educational setting, are implemented.
- Either be a qualified teacher or social worker
- At least five years' experience within a senior school-based role or significant experience of operating at a senior level within child protection, children's social care, or safeguarding young people.
- Post graduate training and development, particularly in relation to safeguarding and child protection, and a personal commitment to continuing professional development
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is currently working a senior role in a school or within children's services. To apply, please click "apply", contact me on 0117 409 4672 or r.martin @ panoramicassocaties.co.uk.