Interim Economic Regeneration Project Manager (Town Deal)
6-9 months (likely extension)
Location: East Midlands
£250-£325 a day (Inside IR35)
Panoramic Associates is currently working with a Local Authority based in the East Midlands to support the recruitment of an Interim Economic Regeneration Project Manager to manage the Council's priority projects concerning the town centre. As part of your role, you will be responsible for assisting the delivery of the Council's projects to help fulfil the area's economic potential.
- Engage with businesses in the area and build professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide information for the Council's investment plan and create viability reports for potential business opportunities.
- Working in collaboration with senior members to oversee the submission process for the town deal requirements.
- Develop Council frameworks and work on the creation of green book business cases.
- Drive forward a programme of projects on behalf of the Council's town deal board.
- Facilitate the decision-making process by preparing reports
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Experience working within a Local Authority setting.
- Experience working alongside businesses, local communities, and other stakeholders and maintaining these relationships.
- Experience generating inward investment opportunities in a town centre or Highstreet setting
- Experience in identifying and securing external funding opportunities and ensuring compliance with reporting procedures associated with public sector funding sources.
- Experience working with the Town Deal, levelling up or Shared Prosperity Fund will be advantageous.
This assignment is an initial 6 months with likely extension and offering £250-£280 a day Inside IR35 and working via an Umbrella company. There will be a mixture of remote working with a requirement to be onsite 1-2 days per week.
Interviews will be taking place in the next couple of weeks, if you are interested in knowing more apply today or contact Rashani Johnson @ Panoramic Associates