Senior Employer's Agent / Project Manager / Quantity Surveyor
My client, an exciting, multi-disciplinary building consultancy, is looking for a Project Manager with proven Employer's agent experience.
What marks this as an exciting opportunity is the business itself. My client is not a PLC, offering an old school, traditional approach. They are certainly large enough to offer fantastic career development, but they are small enough that you will be able to mark your mark. Every member of the team is an integral cog in the machine, and not just a number
We are essentially looking for a Senior Employer's Agent, Project Manager or Quantity Surveyor to work within the EA team, taking residential projects from inception through to completion.
The role is for the management of multiple new-build residential and mixed-use projects and involves negotiation, client liaison and relationship management
As well as being a highly motivated individual with a minimum of 5 years post graduate experience within the construction industry, you will the ideal candidate will offer;
- Educated to degree level and preferably MRICS qualified
- Sound contractual and technical knowledge
- Experience in a senior surveying role
- Prior experience of residential construction
- Self-confidence and persistence
- Able to manage and prioritise their own workload
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Follow through and completes tasks with a sense of urgency
- A good colleague and team player, yet capable of working independently
As well as working within an exciting, innovative consultancy offering fantastic progression opportunities you will also benefit from a great salary and benefits package.
For further details, contact Tom Selman at Panoramic Associates