Interim Director of Environmental and Economic Services
Six Months (View to extension)
Location: South West
Daily rate: £650-£750 a day (inside IR35)
Panoramic Associates is currently working with a Local Authority company based in the South West to help support the recruitment of an interim Director of Environmental and Economic Services.
As part of your role, you will have managerial responsibilities for bespoke services such as waste, economy, environment and many more. The Council's goal is to ensure that the area is an attractive offering for residents and businesses to thrive and improve their quality of life.
Other areas of the role:
- Lead the Council's relevant bid submissions for a variety of project initiatives
- Oversee the programme to develop businesses, homes, retail and other local economy attractions
- Work with elected members to ensure all work is communicated effectively and build strong working relationships
- Develop and implement environmental and economic policies and service delivery models
- Transform service planning and financial management to promote cost-effective savings for the service
As part of your previous experience, you will have operated at either the Assistant or Director level within the Local Government. You must have real-life experience in either planning, economy, skills, employment, waste/environment or climate change.
The role will be for an initial six months with a likely extension. There will be aspects of remote working in line with the business needs.
Interviews will be conducted next week virtually on Microsoft Teams. Please give me a call on 01173328090 or send a C.V to a . miller @ Panoramicassociates . co . uk. Even if you feel the role is not right for you, I still want to hear from you.