Director of Children's Services
Contract length: 12 months
Start date: ASAP
Day rate: Competitive
Logistics: Part remote, part on-site
Panoramic Associates is working with a local authority client to support the recruitment of an Interim Director of Children's Services to support on a partly remote basis for 12 months
- Full strategic oversight of children services including line management, chairing meetings at senior level - with a focus on the looked after children population.
- Leading the transformation and managing the financial position of the department - with emphasis on having a progressive influence on its culture.
- Being in charge of four group managers across MASH, Family Placement, Safeguarding and Prevention and Early Intervention - overseeing team of over 100.
- A wealth of experience working at a senior level position in a local authority.
- Evidence of being responsible for transformation and change within a council.
- Social Work degree and relevant management qualification (desirable).
- Evidence of working within the areas of Safeguarding, Prevention and Early Intervention, MASH, Looked After Children and Family Placement
This is a great opportunity for someone who has years of experience working within child services at local authorities who can utilise their expertise and skills to help transform the department. To apply for this role, please click "apply" and/or please contact me on 0117 409 4672 or r.martin @ panoramicassocaties.co.uk