Role: Director of Children Services, Families, Safer Communities
Rate: £700 - £850 p/d
Working style: Hybrid/Flexible
Contract: 6-months (view to extend)
- To promote and support the development of Council policy, corporate plan, cultural change programme and whole organisational transformation programme.
- To keep children, families an parents at the centre of everything you do and ensure that children and young people are involved in the development and delivery of local services.
- Experienced Director within Children Social Care within Local Authorities
- Social Work Qualification and registration to SWE
- Evidence of continuous professional development related to one or more aspect of children and young people's services, which reflects commitment to effective management in a large organisation
If you're interested in this role please send your up-to-date CV to I.hatton @ panoramicassociates.oc.uk or apply direct to the advert.