One of my Housing Association clients based North West of London are currently going through a large recruitment campaign to hire exceptional professionals to play a big part in delivering their exciting and ambitious development programme.
- Manage mixed tenure housing projects that deliver development schemes on time, within budget
- Brief and manage the project team including consultants, architects, valuers contractors/ developers, reviewing and challenging their performance where appropriate
- Monitor and achieve scheme completions and post practical completion targets and report on progress
- Process monthly valuations issued by the Employers Agent, reconcile final accounts and records costs as per HCA requirements, deal with contractual disputes, working closely with the Employers Agent regarding extensions of time, variations and keep accurate cost records.
- Manage project budgets and produce accurate monthly project cash flow forecasts
- Manage the progress of works making sure we comply with all relevant legal requirements and expected standards
- Be responsible for ensuring schemes are fully compliant with the audit requirements of the organisation and external funders and internal processes and procedures
- Project management of development schemes from inception through to end of defects period
- Produce and maintain risk registers for all schemes, preparing reports as required
- A qualification in a relevant discipline - Project Management, Surveying, Construction Management or Planning - or equivalent by experience
- Solid experience of delivering mixed tenure housing developments with cost time and quality parameters
- Be able to network and build effective and productive working relationships and partnerships
- Have great organisational skills and an ability to prioritise
- Experience of researching, writing and presenting reports on complex issues
- Be a confident self-starter with effective decision making and problem solving skills
If you are interested in discussing please get in touch with Dan Bown on 0117 332 8090 - or apply via this advert.