Interim Development Manager (mix units)
Six months (view to extension)
Location: West Midlands
£450-£500 a day
Panoramic Associates is working with a Local Authority based in the West Midlands to recruit an Interim Development Manager. As part of your role, you will be supporting the Council to help deliver their housing, mix-use and commercial programme. The majority of the urgent schemes will be at the pre-construction stage.
The key areas of the role:
- Prepare development appraisals whilst monitoring the viability of the schemes throughout the process from development feasibility through to completion
- Successfully engage with colleagues across Service Directorates, Members and with other stakeholders to provide an update on progress
- Communicating with planning consultants and project teams on the planning submission of potential sites
- Produce various reports, including Board /Cabinet report for approvals, monthly Highlight reports and summary Brief
- Overseeing the Tender process for procurement of consultants and contractors, ensuring compliance with OJEU and the Council's Procurement policy
- Procure and appoint consultant teams to deliver each scheme (Architect, cost consultant, engineers, lawyers etc)
It will be helpful if you have worked within a Local Authority or Housing Association setting. A planning, surveying or project management background would be beneficial. There will be flexible home working arrangements, but the appointed professional would need to attend on-site as and when in line with the business needs.
Interviews will take place week commencing 12th July. Please give me a call on 01173328090 or send a C.V to a . miller @ Panoramicassociates. co . uk. Even if you feel the role isn't suitable for you, I still want to hear from you.