Panoramic Associates are currently recruiting for a Development Manager for a well-respected Housing Association based in East London.
- To project manage complex development projects within budget and to time.
- To support the preparation of capital budgets, revenue forecasts and cash flow forecasts
- To manage the development of the design and the procurement and delivery of construction proposals for infill development and complex refurbishment projects, with either JCT or D&B contracts.
- To manage teams of consultants and build contractors
- To develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure support and engagement
- To meet legislative and regulatory compliance and governance in line with the Capital funding Guide
- Ensure the properties meet quality expectations and statutory regulatory obligations
- To support the Head of Portfolio with ensuring the portfolio is fit for purpose, identifying properties to dispose or improve.
- To develop effective relationships with partner organisations, in particular the Homes England, GLA, Local Authorities and partner Housing Associations
Should you wish to have an informal discussion before submitting a formal application please contact Dan on 07394 637 009 or email