Role: Development Manager
Remote Working: Flexible to remote working
Rate: Circa £50k
With housing prices on the rise, showing no signs of stopping, combined with an ever-growing population and the pressures of a global pandemic still looming, the demand for affordable housing is at an all time high.
Panoramic Associates have partnered with one of the UK's fastest growing housing groups who specialise in housing development in Wales. They are also leading the way with future planning with one of the largest development plans in their area.
Your role within the company will be paramount to drive forward the same ambition the company has. The key skills involved will be:
- Meet the client's Strategic Brief
- Commission and successfully complete necessary feasibility studies
- Procure and Client manage the relevant multi-disciplinary teams on time, to budget and delivery of agreed outputs and outcomes
- Complete financial viability in line with the company commercial requirements with assumed levels of GLA grant
- Ensure planning policy compliance
Don't delay in applying, because we have had a large amount of interest in the role already with this company!
Call Evan on 01174 090402 or email e.buckingham@panoramicassociates. c o . u k