Contract type: Permanent
I am currently working with a residential developer looking for a Design Co-ordinator to join them. The Design Co-ordinator authorities and responsibilities are documented in the APG's Integrated Management System.
The role involves the management of the pre-construction technical, design, engineering, costs and planning process. You will Act as the primary contact for the design teams, clients and production teams. As well as working with with external companies and individuals including design consultants, the Employers Agent, vendors, Client representatives, solicitors, sales agents, members of the public.
As the successful applicant you will:
- Manage the design process for design and build contracts, and traditional contracts with construction design portions.
- Act as the primary contact for the design teams, clients and production teams.
- Facilitate design workshops to develop the design
- Manage compliance checks against specification, budget and client requirements.
- Advise on cost effectiveness of alternative methods of construction and in doing so liaise with Commercial team members to this end.
- Co-ordinate the design information supplied to our construction division.
- Manage design output to agreed programmes.
- Liaise with Local Authorities, Building Control, Building Warranty Providers and Planning Departments.
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the requirements of the client are delivered.
- Able to work well within a team-based environment.
- Manage and produce accurate formal reports in accordance with business timetable.
- Supply all relevant information to the Development Director and or the Operations Manager for review at the specified intervals set.
Please call me, Lola Balogun or you can email your C.V. Even if you feel like this is not 100% right for you, I still would like to hear from you.
I've sent you this email, as I hope you may be interested in the above positions, or that you may know of someone within your network who may be interested. Panoramic Associates is committed to sourcing top talent for our clients and as such operates a great referral scheme for successful recommendations we place, so please do share this email with your network.
Many thanks - I look forward to hearing back from you and hope to speak to you soon.