Panoramic Associates are working in conjunction with Huntingdonshire District Council on an exclusive basis to assist them with their search for a Delivery Manager for their exciting Market Town Regeneration Programme.
- Since March 2020, the Council has been responding to the COVID_19 pandemic and supporting the community and businesses in Huntingdonshire.
- Having received funding to accelerate recovery of our high streets the requirement is to ensure delivery a programme of schemes by March 2022.
- The successful applicant will bring value to the Council through robust project management, identifying opportunities for improvement and support to ensure the wider programme is delivered on time.
- This will include collaborating with internal officers and external partners to prioritise and implement complex improvement initiatives and effective governance.
- You will play a key role in ensuring outcomes are planned and delivered on time and in full and that regular reporting takes place and significant issues and risks are escalated appropriately.
- You will secure internal and external stakeholder input including senior managers, service managers, technical officers, external consultants, and community stakeholders to ensure the programme and projects are clearly defined, developed and delivered in the most effective, efficient and co-ordinated manner.
- You will prepare concise and accurate reports for the Town Programme Board and formal and informal Council meetings as required on the overall programme, key issues and risks and decisions required to ensure the Council is kept up to date on the issues that matter.
- You will advise on the organisational needs and capacity to deliver a timely programme of work and where further support or focus is required to ensure benefits are realised.
- Experience of establishing, managing and delivering complex town centre regeneration projects including masterplans
- Experience of effective stakeholder and partnership management
- Experience of supervising and managing specialist consultancy teams from a wide range of professional disciplines including architects, planning, development, project management and cost consultancy and ensure that they comply with the terms of the contract.
- Experience of establishing and maintaining project management documentation including project initiation documents, business cases, delivery plans, risk and issue logs, lessons learned ad budget forecasts.
- Take responsibility for preparation of internal and external project monitoring reports, ensuring grant claims are prepared and submitted on time.
This role can be remote although you will be need to attend site meetings and project meeting from time to time.
If this role sounds of interest and you feel you have the required skills and experience please call Dan Bown on 0117 332 8090 or email