Risk Manager (Construction Consultancy)
Salary: £60,000-£70,000 per annum (Dependant on Experience)
Panoramic Associates is delighted to be working with a well-known global construction consultancy based in Central London, to help in the search for a Risk Manager to join their expanding team. Your role will be to identify and assess possible threats to construction projects in various sectors, taking into account budgets, compliance, regulations and planning controls.
Other Areas of the Role:
- Analyse projects risks to effectively control and mitigate wherever possible.
- Perform gap analysis on project estimates against a defined scope of work.
- Develop and maintain project risk register, aligned to client governance processes and best practices.
- Produce QRA reports detailing probability dates, costs and key drivers and describe QRA process to clients, establishing a tailored process for delivery.
- Interpret risk modelling results, defining key risk and uncertainty drivers.
To be considered you will have:
- Relevant Degree qualification - preferably within a construction related discipline with at least five years of post-graduate experience
- Experience working on complex engineering projects with a good knowledge of construction project lifecycles (design through commissioning).
- Pre and post contract experience.
- Experience on high-value projects within a consultancy environment is strongly desirable.
- Experience in working with multiple senior stakeholders with competing interests.
If you have the relevant experience and are keen to embark on an amazing career progressing journey, then do not hesitate to apply.
Interviews will be taking place on a first-come first-served basis.