Contracts manager Bristol
Panoramic are looking for an experienced contracts manager to Join their team In the south west area. As a Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for running multiple residential building development sites and contracts within the region. With between 3-5 live sites at any one time, you will report into the office-based Construction Director, and be supported by Site Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Design, and office-based support.
- Have current experience as Contracts Manager or Senior Site Manager
- Have experience working within house building for a leading and National house build developer. * Have a strong track record in delivering 50 + unit projects.
- Have excellent customer and business communication skills.
- Have 5 - 7 years minimum experience of managing medium to large development, along with experience in the
- management of Health & Safety, and the design and procurement processes.
- You will have strong experience of working closely with customers offering excellent customer care while
- representing the brand and be familiar with the requirements of the NHBC.
If you would like some more information, please Contact Eboney on 07710529199