I am currently looking for a Contracts Managers for positions at my client's Bristol headquarters.
£45-48K Permanent role.
Based in Bristol.
About the company :
This role would suit a hardworking individual who has experience in shopfitting, pub & retail refurbishment associated with multi-trades, who may currently be a site agent looking to progress their career. A trade or technical qualification would be an advantage.
The successful applicant will have good organisational skills, be able to work to deadlines and work within a team.
- To manage any project that the company may instruct you to do so
- Attend site meetings and briefings, pre-start, progress and at completion; report back to Senior Contracts Manager the content of such meetings of any issue that may affect the safety, efficient progress or financial status of the project
- Formulate a programme to reflect the contract period, integrating all sub-contractors, nominated or otherwise, monitor to ensure that targets are met; preparing progress reports for progress meetings
- Control and ensure that projects are managed in a safe environment with an aim to zero-defect handover to the client at the designated time
- Organise and control sufficient direct or sub-contract labour only to carry out the works to programme
- Organise and control materials and products to carry out the works to programme
- Obtain competitive cost from supply and fit sub-contractors, organise to carry out contracted works to programme
- Control cost, keeping records of site variations and program issues, reporting back to Team Leader
- Responsible for profit margin by effective use of labour, rationalising and improving methods of working
- Manage all aspects of Site Health and Safety as set down by Harvey Shopfitters Health and Safety Policy; to ensure that the Health and Safety Plans are formulated, kept on-site, regularly updated to suit site conditions and programme; formulate Health and Safety Manuals at the end of each project that responsibility is held.
- Liaise with clients and their representatives, react promptly in response to enquiries, promote an effective personal and working relationship, acting in a proactive manner
If you would like some more information on the role I have please contact Eboney