We have an exciting new opportunity for a Contracts Manager to work closely with the Strategic Procurement Manager to provide an effective and professional service to drive cost efficiencies for one of our Public Sector clients in the West Midlands.
- To project manage the procurement projects, including pre and post tender discussions with both customers and suppliers.
- Analysis of portfolio both contract and non-contract, identifying new contracts and contract development opportunities. Setting specific objectives and timescales and preparing detailed project plans all focused on achieving value for money.
£350- £450 per day (Inside IR35)
Working Style: 5 days pw
- Strong experience with Contract Renewal
- Category Towers experience
- Experience of Surgical Procurement
- Contract management experience including ability to produce Tenders and Quotations in accordance with Trust Standing Financial Instructions.