Locum Consultant in Public Health (Health across all policies)
Minimum of 6 months
Fully remote for the duration of the contract
Competitive daily rate (inside and outside IR35)
Panoramic Associates are working with a Local Authority who is seeking a Locum Consultants in Public Health to assist our local authority clients across all areas in public health. These positions can be fulfilled fully remotely and can be fulfilled on a part-time or full-time basis.
Roles ranging across but not exhaustive to:
- Health Protection (COVID-19 response and recovery),
- Health and Wellbeing strategy,
- Health Improvement (obesity prevention, substance misuse, sexual health) and
- Health Inequalities
- Inclusion in the GMCFull and Specialist Register with a license to practice / Inclusion in the UK Public Health Register (UKPHR) - Candidates 6 months away from qualification will be considered
- Recent experience of working in a local authority/local government setting at Consultant level or above
- All rounded skillsetin Public Health
- Strong leadership/line management qualities
To discuss the role and day to day duties in more detail, please click apply and/or please contact Mia Collett.