Locum Consultant in Public Health x 3
6 month contracts
Health Protection and BAU posts
Panoramic Associates are working with 3 x Local Authorities who are seeking Locum Consultants in Public Health to assist Health Protection and across wider public health. These positions can be fulfilled fully remotely and can be completed either on a part-time or full-time basis, fully remotely.
- Children's and health protection - competitive daily rate inside IR35
- Health intelligence and transformation - competitive daily rate inside IR35
- Health protection including chairing PAGs/IMTs - paid directly by the authority therefore no umbrella company required
- Inclusion on the GMC or UKPHR specialist register as a Consultant in Public Health (Candidates 6 months away from qualification will be considered)
- Recent experience of working in a local authority/local government setting at Consultant level or above
- COVID-19 experience for Health Protection based positions
To discuss the role and day to day duties in more detail, please click apply and/or please contact Mia Collett.