Locum Consultant in Public Health/Senior Specialist posts
6 month contracts +
BAU/Strategic Winter COVID-19 planning posts
Fully remote opportunities for the duration of the contracts
Panoramic Associates are working with 3 x Local Authorities who are seeking Locum Consultants in Public Health/Senior Public Health Specialists to assist in BAU/Strategic Winter COVID-19 planning postsThese positions can be fulfilled fully remotely and can be completed either on a part-time or full-time basis, fully remotely.
- Children's and health protection - competitive daily rate inside IR35
- COVID-19 response and domestic abuse - competitive daily rate inside IR35
- Health intelligence and transformation - competitive daily rate inside IR35
- Strategic Winter COVID-19 planning - competitive daily rate inside IR35
- Health protection including chairing PAGs/IMTs - paid directly by the authority therefore no umbrella company required
- In order to apply for Consultant in Public Health posts, you must have an GMC or UKPHR registration
- Senior Public Health Specialists/Senior Registrars 6 months away from qualification will be considered
- Recent experience of working in a local authority/local government setting at Consultant level (or similar level) is essentual
- COVID-19 experience for Health Protection based positions is highly desirable
To discuss the role and day to day duties in more detail, please click apply and/or please contact Mia Collett.