Panoramic Associates are currently working with a local authority to support them in their need of a Consultant in Public Health for Health Intelligence.
This role is initially 3-6 months, 3-5 days per week on a fully remote basis and with a very competitive daily rate.
Some of the role responsibilities include:
- Provide strategic direction on the provision of the Epidemiology & Health Intelligence division including line management of the function
- Public health intelligence - This will include the strategic lead for the JSNA, population health management, pharmaceutical needs assessment, population profiles, and population analysis to inform the commissioning of services
- Line management of the team, chairing senior level meetings and being the overall lead for Epidemiology & Health Intelligence division
- Surveillance and epidemiological analysis of infectious diseases (including Covid-19) and advice and support to the public health response on epidemiological issues
- Promotion of professional standards including training, research, and audit
- Experience of working in Public Health Intelligence at a Senior/strategical level and/or Consultant in Public Health level within Public Health Intelligence
- Line management skills (ideally of the public health intelligence function)
- Stakeholder management
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in this role, please email, call or message me on LinkedIn. I will be looking forward to hearing from you.