I am currently working with a local authority based in the West Midlands to support the recruitment of an Interim Construction Project Manager.
As the successful Project Manager, you will oversee and deliver the development of the Council's Projects from RIBA stages 4-7.
- Interim Capital Project Manager - Mix-use
- 3-6 months (view to extension)
- Location: West Midlands
- Daily Rate: £400-425 a day
- Remote working
Other areas of the role:
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time within budget whilst maintaining the highest quality standards.
- Manage budgets by ensuring all project costs are kept under strict control and accurately recorded with all transactions checked and confirmed.
- Support the delivery of capital projects such as a Public Realm, Heritage building and Theatre project (ranging from 2-50 million) as well as respond to the Council's strategic needs.
- Identify, manage, and report on all risks associated with the relevant development projects.
We are happy to consider candidates with experience working within the public or private sectors, specifically managing, and delivering commercial/mixed projects.
This role is an initial 3-6 month contract to bring the projects to completion. The successful candidate can expect to predominantly work remotely with the occasional site visits to scope out projects.
Please give me a call on 02038077543 or send a CV .