Panoramic Associates are currently partnering with a leading Property and Construction Consultancy to assist them in their recruitment of a Project Manager / Senior Project Manager for a 12 Months FTC based in Oxfordshire. To be considered for this role you will need to have successfully delivered complex construction projects from conception through to completion with values ranging from £3 million to£15 million.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in an engineering or construction discipline.
- Chartered status of an appropriate professional body, e.g. RICS, CIOB etc.
- Experience working in a large commercial or scientific environment.
- Experience of projects from RIBA 1 - 6.
- Knowledge and extensive experience of the administration of the NEC form of contract.
- Experienced in normal range of business and project management software as well as CAD capability and BIM awareness.
- Experienced in working within the public sector.
Applicants will need to be available to interview mid-April and able to commence the position at the beginning of May. To discuss this role please call Dan on 0117 456 8950 or apply via this advert and I will give you a call back.