Compliance Manager - Commercial properties
Start with immediate effect
In partnership with a vibrant, local authority based in the Southwest with ambitious plans, backed by excellent colleagues. We are currently looking for a compliance manager to support with the corporate /commercial stock
Key responsibilities of the Compliance Manager:
- You will work with the internal and external partners for repairs and servicing, Planned Works, monitoring and reporting on the performance and compliance of external contractors appointed to undertake work
- Review and develop technical specifications that will promote best practice across all projects and programmes for cyclical, major works and responsive repairs
- You will develop and implementing compliance programmes for testing and inspections for cyclical, major works and responsive repair works, undertaken by external contractors and our in-house repairs team for asbestos, fire safety, water, gas and electrical works with the health and safety manager
- You will be managing appropriate data management systems that will record all testing, inspection and remedial works.
- You will monitor all existing, new or proposed legislation, statutory regulations, best practice and codes of practice pertaining to construction and landlord related Health and Safety matters.
- You will be maximising the quality of data upon which your service depends and ensure that effective record keeping is in place across the team.
- Actively look for ways to improve service efficiency and develop a continuous improvement approach in service delivery
Please call me, Lola Balogun or you can email me your C.V. Even if you feel like this is not 100% right for you, I still would like to hear from you, as we may have other opportunities that fit