Duration: 6 months
Working in partnership with a Local Authority in the South West, Panoramic Associates are currently looking for a motivated and dynamic Compliance Manager.
The successful candidate will be joining a small but perfectly formed FM team to take the lead in reviewing current compliance management procedures and establishing a revised, robust compliance system in collaboration with contractors
This is an opportunity to overhaul our existing processes and make your mark within a diverse and dedicated team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the development of and adherence to Service Level Agreements in support of the Corporate Landlord model, specifically in the area of Compliance.
- Provide audits and advice in respect to building health and safety as required.
- Report to the Strategic FM Lead and the Council on current risk and compliance performance and highlight or escalate areas of concern.
- Provide training and awareness to employees on not only the regulations and their application but also the impact to the organisation if these are not complied with.
- Investigate irregularities and non-compliant issues.
- Develop compliance reports with KPI's and maintain statistics and records on performance against targets.
- To liaise and give advice and guidance on the preparation of compliance plans in conjunction with colleagues and the Council's central Health & Safety function.
- To ensure that the Council meets its statutory obligations, including but not exclusively, under The Equalities Act 2010, Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and elements of Health & Safety at Work Act 1974, the Ionising Radiations Regulations, the Control of Asbestos at Work Regs 1998, the Electricity at Work Act & BS7671, Water ACoP L8 standards.
This post would suit a qualified Compliance Manager with experience in the public sector domain, and a varied property portfolio, with the energy and enthusiasm to own this position
Please call me, Lola Balogun or you can email your C.V. Even if you feel like this is not right for you, I still would like to hear from you. As we may have other opportunities that fit what you're looking for