Panoramic Associates are working with a London based local authority to recruit a Locality Lead to lead on the delivery of the Community Partnerships model for the borough. (4-5 days per week, 3 month contract)
The post holder will lead the Localities Team and be responsible for all resources and assets within the area.
Main responsibilities (will include but not limited to)
- To lead the functions of the Localities Team working proactively with key local stakeholders including Council partners, Early Intervention and Prevention teams and the local community to ensure the delivery of a comprehensive programme of community-based services that improve outcomes for local residents.
- Create innovative and new opportunities to strengthen relationships, partnerships and networks in the locality to diversify and enhance local delivery.
- To lead and support research using qualitative, quantitative and research methodologies, enabling the team to develop knowledge, insights and intelligence of communities in the locality area.
- Provide Team management and supervision to the Community Partnerships Team.
- Set out an inclusive partnership approach to tackle the challenges faced by our residents such as poverty unemployment, health and wellbeing, loneliness and isolation and mental health.
- Recent experience within a local authority within a similar role.
- Management experience within a large and complex organisation where the focus is on improving outcomes for local people.
- Managing relationships with senior stakeholders and partners.
To hear more please contact Bianca Ashwin