Panoramic Associates are working with a client in the South West of England to find an Interim Commissioning Manager who specialises in Learning Disabilities.
This Local Authority are looking for an experienced and resilient Commissioning Manager to come in and hit the ground running with this exciting new opportunity.
- You will be responisble for ensuring that the commissioned services meet the priorities for improving the health and well-being of vulnerable adults, young people in transition to adulthood and their carer's.
- Working with key partners, including the NHS, to identify local service development and opportunities for joint working.
- To ensure that all commissioned services deliver a person-centred, strength- based approach that promotes independence, choice and control and puts dignity at the heart of care and support.
- To ensure that the voice of people who use the services, their carers and their advocates are at the heart of the commissioning and review of services through effective mechanisms for involvement and consultation.
- A moticational and inspiring leader with the ability to mange and motivate a team
- An individual who has large amounts of resilience, emotional intelligence, advocacy and empathy
- Experience in delivering complex projects in specialist areas including Learning Disabilities
About the role:
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Competitive day rate
- 4 month Contract
My client is looking to interview toward the end of this week or week commencing 18.7.22.
If you are interested in the above role then please don't hesitate to apply and a member of the team will be in touch shortly to discuss in more detail.