Client Manager - Capital Works
Job Type: Housing & Accommodation
Working Pattern: Full Time
Contract length: 3 - 6 Month
Would you like to work with a local authority actively driving the supply of new homes, while improving the quality and management of existing homes by ensuring they meet the Decent Homes Standard by next year
To support these aims, Client Management Team is being set up to undertake the robust client monitoring of an Arm's Length Management Organisation within the borough.
In partnership with a London based Local Authority, we are looking for a candidate with a good understanding of performance in respect Capital major, responsive repairs services, building safety and compliance.
- Help to prepare and deliver capital major works programmes - with in set timescales and budgets.
- Make sure contributions to meeting the Decent Homes Standard and residents' satisfaction targets within the Borough Plan.
- Work with the lead officers in the delivery of responsive repairs to make sure that all targets are met.
- Manage the key performance indicators in regard to the capital major works programme.
- In conjunction with the Council's Finance team, monitor budget spend within the capital major works programme
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact me for a confidential conversation on 0117 332 8090 Or submit an up-to-date CV.